pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: November board report
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2009 08:46:25 GMT
On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 1:50 AM, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just posted the Incubator board report for November. Please review and let me
know if you have any questions or concerns:

> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2009#Pivot
>
> Niclas/Martijn - one thing I did in this report which I had not in the past was include
more detailed information about the contents of our releases. However, if you think it provides
too much detail, I can either trim it down or remove it altogether. Let me know.

It is unusual to list the features highlight of a release, but I have
left it unattended. Martijn is more release oriented and could perhaps
provide better guidance whether to keep it or not.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er