pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Maven tasks
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:05:05 GMT
We use the Sonatype Repository Manager to upload the bundles to the central repository. So
you can safely make your local changes without affecting the existing published artifacts.

On Jun 3, 2010, at 8:01 PM, Sandro Martini wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>> PIVOT-383 contains some information related to PIVOT-384. Specifically, the maven-deploy.sh
script still needs to be updated to include the source JARs in the Maven bundles. So, while
it has technically been resolved, that task is still outstanding. It may be worth re-opening
this issue and removing the 1.5 version so we can be sure to track it properly.
> Ok, this makes sense.
>
>> I don't think that having Todd or myself test your changes to the script will be
very efficient. We can use the scripts as-is for now to generate the 1.5 Maven bundles - when
you have time to set up a Linux VM, we can update them and re-post the bundles to the central
Maven repo. Make sense?