pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.5
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 11:50:20 GMT
> [x] +1 Publish

- Reviewed RAT report
- Reviewed release notes

- Downloaded apache-pivot-1.5.tar.gz
- Verified MD5 checksum
- Expanded archive
- Reviewed LICENSE
- Reviewed NOTICE
- Reviewed README
- Reviewed RELEASE-NOTES
- Reviewed Javadoc
- Installed demo and tutorial WARs in Tomcat 6.0.24
- Cleared browser cache and Java application cache
- Launched Kitchen Sink demo
- Launched Stock Tracker demo
- Launched Component Explorer demo
- Launched several tutorial examples

- Downloaded apache-pivot-1.5-src.tar.gz
- Verified MD5 checksum
- Expanded archive
- Reviewed BUILD
- Ran install target
- Verified correct generation of all release artifacts

- Downloaded apache-pivot-1.5.zip
- Verified MD5 checksum
- Expanded archive and verified expected file contents

- Downloaded apache-pivot-1.5-src.zip
- Verified MD5 checksum
- Expanded archive and ran default build target

Two very minor things I noticed:

- org.apache.pivot.json is missing a package.html file. I have added this to SVN so it will
be included in 1.5.1 or 1.6, whichever comes next.

- The sections in the HTML release notes are not in the same order as the ones in the text
file.

Otherwise, looks good.