pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Maven tasks
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 13:31:15 GMT
PIVOT-383 contains some information related to PIVOT-384. Specifically, the maven-deploy.sh
script still needs to be updated to include the source JARs in the Maven bundles. So, while
it has technically been resolved, that task is still outstanding. It may be worth re-opening
this issue and removing the 1.5 version so we can be sure to track it properly.

I don't think that having Todd or myself test your changes to the script will be very efficient.
We can use the scripts as-is for now to generate the 1.5 Maven bundles - when you have time
to set up a Linux VM, we can update them and re-post the bundles to the central Maven repo.
Make sense?