pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Are the Eclipse style & cleanup profiles on the wiki up to date?
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:02:54 GMT
https://cwiki.apache.org/PIVOT/platform-developer-info.html
pivot_cleanup.xml    -->    Apr 24, 2010 09:25
pivot_style.xml    -->    Aug 17, 2009 13:22

I was playing around with some test code in the Pivot trunk a few days ago,
and saving the file seemed to perform quite a lot of reformatting changes.
(Eclipse 3.5.1, Windows XP x64 SP2)
Unfortunately I can't remember what class it was, so can't provide an
example.
I think I was doing some proof of concept stuff related to some
wtk.Terra*Skin classes, but can't be sure.

If the files are up to date I can investigate further if required.
If not, I will wait to grab the latest ones and ensure that I make some
notes if I see anything like it again.

Regards,

Chris