pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pivot components & the keyboard
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2010 21:12:31 GMT
Hi to all,

> However, some small changes allow other major approaches! I've only advocated for making
those small changes so that another approach is not too hard to make happen.
Probably my mind focus is not-so-much as library writer, but generally
speaking I'm near the suggested approach.

Maybe not supporting in a direct way some "strange" usage, but keep
the door open for extensions, and maybe in a later release see what to
do with them: keep, remove, include some useful parts in code
("cleaning" and "pivotizing" them before), etc ... comments ?

Probably having a complete (minimal) example here to see and discuss would help.

Bye,
Sandro