pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.5
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 18:31:50 GMT
[ x ] +1 Publish

Here's what I tested:

    * Verified all MD5, SHA, and PGP signatures against all artifacts
    * Verified that the contents of the tar.gz artifacts matched that of the
zip artifacts exactly
    * Verified that the contents of the source distribution matched that of
the SVN tag exactly
    * Inspected the NOTICE and LICENSE files to make sure the licenses are
correct and that the files are in order
    * Verified that the source distribution compiles without error (checked
clean, compile, doc, test, dist, and install targets)
    * Inspected source and binary distribution RAT reports:
          o Checked that all files were properly licensed
          o Checked that all non-Pivot jars and applicable binary files were
covered by the NOTICE/LICENSE files as appropriate
    * Loaded the web archives in the binary distribution into a Tomcat
instance, and verified that all demos and tutorials run and that all links
work
    * Browsed the Javadocs in the binary distribution and those built
against the source distribution

Cheers,
-T