pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bushe <mich...@bushe.com>
Subject Re: Slides of Presentation
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 01:23:58 GMT
Looks good, Sandro.

Some suggestions:
- Start with a demo, it will pique the audience's interest so they can get
through the significant "why" list.
- More padding between the lines of text will look better - use more slides,
or maybe a smaller font.
- Maybe intersperse demos within the why pages - demo'ing certain parts
(skins, web queries, etc.)?

Michael Bushe
Principal
Bushe Enterprises, Inc.