pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.5.1 (Take 2)
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:01:37 GMT
On the plus side, I just verified that all of the Maven bundles now upload correctly.

On Aug 16, 2010, at 8:25 AM, Greg Brown wrote:

> Unfortunately I have to vote -1. When I reverted the change that added trim() behavior
to CSVSerializer, I failed to update the web query servlet tutorial, which had relied on that
behavior. As a result, all of the expense types and descriptions included unnecessary whitespace.
Since the addition of this tutorial is a major component of Pivot 1.5.1, I think it would
reflect poorly on the platform if we release it this way.