pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recent TabPane changes
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:59:03 GMT
Doh.  It is a miracle I even managed to remember to attached the raw jpegs
:)
Zip file attached this time.

I also just noticed that the TextInput (bxml:id="cornerBoxPane") is not
shown when the tab orientation is changed to 'vertical'.
(in /pivot-trunk/tutorials/src/org/apache/pivot/tutorials/navigation/tab_panes.bxml)