pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:25:14 GMT
Upgrading to Eclipse 3.5.2 via the internal Help -> Check For Updates
worked.
It shows in the plug-in info page, and the context menus show up as
described in your earlier reply.

That was the first thing I tried, so can't give any hints as to whether is
works OK for pre-3.5.1 versions of Eclipse.

(And a very pretty icon it is, too!)

Chris