Doh.  It is a miracle I even managed to remember to attached the raw jpegs :)
Zip file attached this time.

I also just noticed that the TextInput (bxml:id="cornerBoxPane") is not shown when the tab orientation is changed to 'vertical'.
(in /pivot-trunk/tutorials/src/org/apache/pivot/tutorials/navigation/tab_panes.bxml)

On 10 August 2010 21:53, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
The attachments didn't come through. Can you put them in a zip and resend?