pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.5.2
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 12:03:54 GMT
I'm still unable to upload the 1.5.2 bundles to the central Maven repo, so I'd prefer to hold
off on this vote until that issue is resolved. A couple days ago, I sent a message to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org
asking for assistance, but I haven't gotten a response yet. This morning I emailed the Maven
user list directly. I'll follow up here when I hear something from them.