pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Any Help to start on your project
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:20:46 GMT
Hi Lakmal,

Glad to hear of your interest in Apache Pivot. The best way to start learning about Pivot
is by reading the tutorial. It currently covers Pivot 1.5:

  http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/

Once you have done that, you can take a look at our issue tracking system to see what has
changed for version 2.0 (currently in development):

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT

From there, you can take a look at what is on the roadmap for Pivot 2.1 and beyond (also in
JIRA). If something seems interesting to you, feel free to start working on it and submit
a patch.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Greg