pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@googlemail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.5.2
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2010 00:21:53 GMT
Greg,

Your email refers to 1.5.1 zips and tars, but I assume you meant 1.5.2 and the old version
number is a typo or copy/paste issue?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com>
Sent: 08 October 2010 19:42
To: dev@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.5.2

> [x] +1 Publish

- Reviewed RAT report

- Downloaded apache-pivot-1.5.1.tar.gz
- Verified MD5 checksum
- Expanded archive
- Reviewed LICENSE
- Reviewed NOTICE
- Reviewed README
- Reviewed RELEASE-NOTES
- Reviewed Javadoc
- Installed demo and tutorial WARs in Tomcat 6.0.24
- Launched Kitchen Sink demo
- Launched Stock Tracker demo
- Launched Component Explorer demo
- Launched several tutorial examples

- Downloaded apache-pivot-1.5.1-src.tar.gz
- Verified MD5 checksum
- Expanded archive
- Reviewed BUILD
- Ran install target
- Verified correct generation of all release artifacts

- Downloaded apache-pivot-1.5.1.zip
- Verified MD5 checksum
- Expanded archive and verified expected file contents

- Downloaded apache-pivot-1.5.1-src.zip
- Verified MD5 checksum
- Expanded archive and ran default build target

Notes:
- All tests performed on Mac OS X 10.6.4
- Stil unable to upload Maven bundles to staging repository due to Sonatype SHA1 sum calculation
issue