pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 feature change doc
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 00:38:37 GMT
Hi Michal,

The drawing API used in that example is no longer supported in Pivot 2.0. However, it is still
possible to generate the same type of drawings using Java2D (immediate mode rendering) or
SVG.

It is also possible to restore support for the Pivot scene graph API, though this would probably
best be done as a separate project (i.e. not included in the platform itself). If you are
interested in creating such a project, I would be willing to help get it started, though I
will most likely not be able to provide ongoing support for it.