pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dimensions not updated in the right way when changing the default font
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 16:06:43 GMT

Sorry, a last thing:
do you think could be useful to put under tests/the usual package/ (or
demos/the usual package) a json file like mine (with default fonts changed)
?
So we can use it (or our users) for tests when i18n things happens (like
today's "Asian characters" post) ?

This evening I'll try to see if changing the default font in some custom
colors file could be useful, for example in the TerraTheme_ubuntu.json file,
if the default font in Ubuntu/Gnome is really different from our default
(but choosing a font available in JRE on all platforms ... and maybe even
the default dimension.

What do you think ?

Bye