pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PIVOT-397
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 12:57:57 GMT
>>> in a dedicated subdirectory of examples. this is not good because in a
archetype all classes for example have inside the source a package like
this:
>> package $package;
>> so having those sources under the src folder of examples would give
>> compilation errors of examples subproject
>
>Ah, I see. Sounds like it might be better as a separate project.
Ok, and to not make noise with "standard" sources I'll start under /skunk,
and see later if/where to move ...

>>> Regarding the central repo - are you referring to this?
>>> https://repository.apache.org/index.html
>> Yes, in this way maven users will be able to get it in a
>> centralized/mirrored way, like all other Pivot jars.
>> And on the publish, I don't remember if last time (for Pivot 2.0) they
>> have been submitted to the central maven repository by you or by Todd ...
>
>I have been pushing the releases through the Apache Repo, but you may have
access as well. Have you tried logging in?
No, I wasn't aware :-) ... just tried and I'm logged in now.
I think I have to use "Staging Upload" and then  see ... Ok for now, I'll
ask to you for more info later (and I'll post an update as soon as I'll
commit related sources).

Thank you very much.

Ciao,
Sandro