pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TableView multi-selection broken in trunk?
Date Sun, 22 May 2011 21:13:43 GMT
Hi all,
I've found the code where thr repaint occurs (for the flashing of
highlight), for example in Lists it's this (inside TerraListViewSkin):

        // Clear the highlight
        if (highlightIndex != -1
            && listView.getSelectMode() != ListView.SelectMode.NONE
            && showHighlight) {
            repaintComponent(getItemBounds(highlightIndex));
        }

All if good but I'd add other tests inside the block:
if I press <CTRL> or <SHIFT> (that are keys that change the selection)
the redraw should not be done, otherwise yes (as currently), Ok ?

Whay do you think ?

Bye,
Sandro