pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Preselection disappears when something is already selected
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 14:21:42 GMT
The feature you are describing is called the item "highlight". It appears when you mouse over
an element in a list, table, etc. and shows you what item will be selected if you click on
it. I don't think we intentionally hide the highlight when a key is pressed, but I also don't
see this as a major issue. Certainly not worth delaying a release for.