pivot-dev mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@ingres.com>
Subject RE: Focus transfer when suggestion popup closes
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:21:19 GMT
Sounds good.  Yeah, I was just "focused" on SuggestionPopup 'cause
that's what I've been working on, but there are other issues, as you
noticed.

Roger Whitcomb | Architect, Engineering | Roger.Whitcomb@ingres.com |
Ingres | 500 Arguello Street | Suite 200 | Redwood City | CA | 94063 |
USA  +1 650-587-5596 | fax: +1 650-587-5550

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bartlett [mailto:cbartlett.x@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 12:08 PM
To: dev@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: Focus transfer when suggestion popup closes

I noticed a couple of other inconsistencies/gripes earlier when
comparing
behaviour of all Components that I could think of which create 'pop up
windows' of one kind or another.

CalendarButton
ColorChooserButton
ListButton
MenuButton
SuggestionPopup

Mainly just focus navigation, but also general keyboard navigation.

I'll add these to a JIRA ticket soon and possibly link them with
PIVOT-762
to bundle them together.