pivot-dev mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@ingres.com>
Subject RE: 2.0.1 release
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:17:28 GMT
I think there is another problem -- if you look for *Test*.java, there
are only two that don't match *Test.java: ListViewTest2.java and
TableViewTest2.java.  But, if you look at a verbose list of what got run
by JUnit during "ant test" it only shows the stuff in "test"
directories, but there are a bunch more in the "tests" directories of
the "tests" project.  These don't seem to be run anywhere.  How should
these be run?

Roger Whitcomb | Architect, Engineering | Roger.Whitcomb@ingres.com |
Ingres | 500 Arguello Street | Suite 200 | Redwood City | CA | 94063 |
USA  +1 650-587-5596 | fax: +1 650-587-5550

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bartlett [mailto:cbartlett.x@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 12:29 PM
To: dev@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: 2.0.1 release

BeanAdapterTestObject is not a JUnit test, but its name matches the
inclusion criteria.
<fileset dir="@{project}/test" includes="**/*Test*.java"/>
So I guess it just needs to be renamed.

XMLSerializerTest *is* a valid test that is failing when checking
equality
of Elements.
Anyone done anything related to this recently?
(SVN access is slow for me right now, so checking history is painful)

Chris

On 23 June 2011 01:40, Roger L. Whitcomb <Roger.Whitcomb@ingres.com>
wrote:

> I ran "ant test" against head revs just now and got two failures:
>   [junit] Test org.apache.pivot.beans.test.BeanAdapterTestObject
FAILED