pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pivot unit tests (was 2.0.1 release)
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:56:50 GMT
Hi all,
just fixed the execution of tests  in our ant task:

add all projects under the test ant task (even if most of them
currently have the test folder empty), and changes the filter for
JUnit test files to **/*Test.java

so now we only have to remember that all our JUnite tests (that have
to be included in the test ant task) must have this convention for
names and must be inside the test folder of our projects ... but
usually this is the best practice, I've seen it in many projects.

Inside the build.xml, to verify that all JUnit test classes are used,
you can set to true (by default it's false) the variable test.verbose

Note:
there is only 1 JUnit test NOT used now, but because more than a JUnit
test it's an Integration Test (it's the RESTDemoTest, under
demos/src), it's a JUnit test suite, but it need a Tomcat on localhost
running to be able to call an application deployed on it, so it's Ok
to Not have it under automated tests.

If something goes wrong, tell me.

Bye,
Sandro