pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pivot unit testing
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:57:39 GMT
Thanks for the info, Greg.

I did have a *very* quick look at the SwingDemo, but I wasn't clear about
exactly what is required of an ApplicationContext.
My initial thought was that it might be simple to create a new
UnitTestApplicationContext, but then the size of DesktopApplicationContext
suggested otherwise.

My dirty hack works for now, but I will create a JIRA wish for
UnitTestApplicationContext, and try to follow up later.

Chris