pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pivot unit tests (was 2.0.1 release)
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:13:45 GMT
Hi Chris,
from what I remember, the tests subproject contains only Test
Applications (no JUnit tests), so it's Ok to exclude it from the test
task of build.xml .

But I remember that some months ago the filter for JUnit test sources
was something like "**/Test.java" , without the "*" before the
extension, and that was the right value I think. Is you have time to
try and run all tests ... I'll try too and let's update later, ok ?

But for consistency if there aren't objections I'll update Pivot
subprojects to have a source test folder in their build path, and add
in the build.xml as core and web ...

Bye