pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject trim-whitespace even on site_trunk folder
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:22:07 GMT
Hi all,
today I run the trim-whitespace of our build file even on the site
folder, and now I see many files to commit there (with the usual
little cnahges made by the trim-whitespace task).

All seem to be good, can I go with the commit (I can posy a diff here
but it's very long) ?
And sorry a last thing (I don't remember) after the commit there,
there is something to ask to infra to see the updated pages or is it
automatic after x hours (in next days I have to put some Trademark
little changes in our site logos and pages) ?
Tell me.

Bye,
Sandro