pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SV: Pivot-Shell
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:58:20 GMT
Hi Edvin,
"PivotPad" seem interesting ... do you think it will be possible to have it
inside one of ore Apache-Extras projects ?
If wanted, you could publish is as a subproject in one (I granted to you
commit in some of them) ... the mission of Apache-Extras is to try to join
forces and expand (in our case) Pivot-related things, so for example this
could be another interesting thing.

@Chris:
I need some time to read (in detail) your post, and to write a response :-)
... this afternoon.
And I have other (crazy) ideas, I only have to find some time to write ...

Bye