pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Fix warnings from Eclipse Helios on Pivot sources (trunk)
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:38:50 GMT
Hi all,
just imported all Pivot sources (from trunk) in eclipse Helios (3.6.2), and
seen some warnings (mainly on generics and raw types) ... in attach you can
find two patch with fixes.

Note that part1 patch is on all Pivot sources, I have tried many tests and
all seem to work the same :-) .

The part2 patch is on our eclipse plugin (and fix the usage of a deprecated
method) but at the moment I'm not able to test it, I have to check how to
build it and try (and see even if it still continue to work under
eclipse-3.5.2, 3.6.2, and maybe even 3.7).
If someone (for example Greg, the author of it) can give me some hint to
speedup this ...

What do you think ?

If there aren't objections until the end of this week, at the beginning of
next week I'll commit these little changes.

Tell me.

Bye,
Sandro

http://apache-pivot-developers.417237.n3.nabble.com/file/n3317231/pivot_remove_deprecations_from_eclipse_helios_part1.patch
pivot_remove_deprecations_from_eclipse_helios_part1.patch
http://apache-pivot-developers.417237.n3.nabble.com/file/n3317231/pivot_remove_deprecations_from_eclipse_helios_part2.patch
pivot_remove_deprecations_from_eclipse_helios_part2.patch