pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move Wtk classes related to SVGSalamander in a dedicated wtk-svg (or similar) subproject inside Pivot
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 14:02:39 GMT
Hi Greg,

>Image is the base class for Picture and some other internal image classes
as well. Moving it outside of WTK would basically eliminate all graphic
support in the platform. Probably not a good idea.
Yes for sure it will not be a good idea :-) .
So I'll try to strip out only the svg part from it, and move in another
class (if possible that extends ImageView).

>My mistake - should have been "@foo.svg".
Don't worry ...

So if there aren't other objections I could try to prototype something (for
the 2.1), and commit only new classes (in new subproject) before making any
change (deleting/removing some code) in old ones ...

I'll create a JIRA ticket targeted to 2.1, just for reference.

Bye,
Sandro

--
View this message in context: http://apache-pivot-developers.417237.n3.nabble.com/Move-Wtk-classes-related-to-SVGSalamander-in-a-dedicated-wtk-svg-or-similar-subproject-inside-Pivot-tp3317312p3319811.html
Sent from the Apache Pivot - Developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.