pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Pozolotin <andrei.pozolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move Wtk classes related to SVGSalamander in a dedicated wtk-svg (or similar) subproject inside Pivot
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 22:29:36 GMT
may be its time to replace ant with mvn? :-)

1) FWIW, I am building kitfox as a separate dependency:
https://github.com/carrot-garden/carrot-kitfox-svg

2) if you really get to making changes to your names, I suggest you make
pivot module names consistent:
https://github.com/carrot-garden/carrot-pivot

<module>pivot-core</module>
<module>pivot-core-web</module>
<module>pivot-core-web-server</module>
<module>pivot-wtk</module>
<module>pivot-wtk-skin-terra</module>
<module>pivot-wtk-charts</module>
<module>pivot-demos</module>
<module>pivot-demos-server</module>
<module>pivot-examples</module>
<module>pivot-tutorials</module>
<module>pivot-tutorials-server</module>

pivot jar names should match mvn module names should match mvn artifact
names should match osgi bundle names