pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SV: Pivot-Shell
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 12:00:40 GMT
It is a nice idea, and sounds like it would be a good demo of using
Pivot as something more than a simple applet or a desktop application.
Let us know if you need help with anything.

On 7 September 2011 18:41, Edvin Syse <es@syse.no> wrote:
>> "PivotPad" seem interesting ... do you think it will be possible to have it
>> inside one of ore Apache-Extras projects ?
>
> Absolutely. I will get it up and running, get some feedback from you guys, and then we
can decide if it should live in Apache-Extras or something :) I would like to provide hosting
for this, so each user don't need to set it up, just use the app provided at pivotpad.com
or something, so the code wouldn't be that interesting, but still..