pivot-dev mailing list archives

From V SANTOSH PAVAN RAJU BS <pavanraju....@gmail.com>
Subject Hi
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:10:25 GMT
I have created a row dynamically in TablePane by using the following code:

TablePane.Row row = new TablePane.Row();
                int rowIndex = 1;
                int n = tablePane.getColumns().getLength();
                tablePane.getRows().insert(row, rowIndex);

                for (int i = 1, i <= n; i++) {
                    Panel panel = new Panel();
                    row.setHeight(20);
                    row.add(panel);
                    panel.getStyles().put("backgroundColor", "#E8E9F7");
                    }
Upto here it was ok. But is there is any way to make that newly created row
updatable. I mean can i edit that row and enter any data in that row.

--
Thanks & Regards
B.S.V.S.Pavan Raju.