pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ListButton with icons and text
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:25:58 GMT
Hi all,
just committed an additional bxml file (under the usual lists
tutorial) to show it.

Asap I'll update even the tutorial web page.
Tell me if you prefer to have both samples (maybe in the same page),
or only one of two ... I think both on the same page could be good, to
show a quick (minimal) sample, and another more complete.

Note that to make it work I had to make a little change in the related
Java source file (inside the tutorial), and it's shared by both bxml
now.

Bye

>> I think an additional simple example that demonstrates ListItem and references other
similar classes and renderers would probably be sufficient.