pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal "Pivot goes HTML5"
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:43:59 GMT
Hi all,
I like the proposal from Niclas, the only problem I see now is to not
separate our efforts in multiple developments, so none of our goals
risk to be completed.

For sure we need more developers to help us and/or to work on it.

As Niclas I see (in my real-world experience) that currently Pivot
suffer from the single (JVM only, and only on PC) target platform, so
in my opinion a task like this is really important (we already have it
for 3.0, but with our slow times could be too much).

It someone of us is interested I think we could even open a new
pivot-3 branch in main svn, or if someone other is interested maybe
hosting the experimental repository in another public and shared place
would be the best (to avoid Apache bureaucracy, at least for the
beginning) like apache-extras or GitHub ...

What do you think ?

Bye,
Sandro