pivot-dev mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: Report for Dec is soon due.
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:20:56 GMT
Hi Sandro,
	I see that Edvin updated the live site at people.apache.org.  Just wanted to let you know
that I can get there also with "ssh" and did the "svn update" also (nothing needed updating).

Roger Whitcomb | Architect, Engineering | Roger.Whitcomb@actian.com| Actian Corp. | 500
Arguello Street | Suite 200 | Redwood City | CA | 94063 | USA  | +1 650-587-5596 | fax:
+1 650-587-5550

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandro Martini [mailto:sandro.martini@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 6:38 AM
To: dev@pivot.apache.org
Cc: Todd Volkert
Subject: Re: Report for Dec is soon due.

Hi all, a small update (tonight was too late ...),
in our Web Site there was even another Pivot logo to update (add the
TM text to the bottom logo) ... just committed and added some other
usuful (color) variations of logos (but these in our project folder).

At the moment I haven't the ability to connect via ssh to
people.apache.org, and do an svn update on our website folder ... I'll
do it in next days (until it changes will not be visible browsing the
web site).

Or is someone other of us has the ability in the meantime, please do
it in my place.

With this I really think that the TM issue on Logos should be RESOLVED
.. if not please tell me (even bacause now I'm hot on this topic :-)
).

Thank you,
Sandro