pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Report for Dec is soon due.
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 02:00:31 GMT
Hi all,
as you can see here (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-750?focusedCommentId=13168977#comment-13168977
) I'm not be able to commit all the work I have done ...

I'm sorry if I'm not be able to do much more for the Report deadline
of today/tomorrow to ASF, but for sure I'll continue this work in next
weeks.

Note:
I'm not underestimating the importance of that report, but had only
too much things to do in last weeks (some critical bug fixing, the
release in preparation, etc). I hope this will not be a problem for
us.

This is a summary on what to do:
Project Naming and Description: STARTED (but nothing committed yet)

Website Navigation Links: STARTED (but nothing committed yet)

Trademark Attributions: STARTED (but nothing committed yet)

Logos and Graphics: DONE

Project Metadata: NOT STARTED (I'm trying to see what has to be done here)

Sandro