pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some questions on creating the new release
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:04:24 GMT
Hi all,
tonight I finished the work needed to create the 2.0.1 release, and
copied all the generated stuff under my public web folder, here:

http://people.apache.org/~smartini/

BUT during a review today I just see that some files need the Apache
License, and our self-signed certificate will expire within 6 months
... so I'm sorry to say that I have to redo all work during next days
(but now much more fast than my first time :-) ).

In the meantime, if someone wants to start an informal review of
artifacts (to be regenerated in next days), is welcome ... and tell me
asap if some problem is found.

Let's update next week.

Bye,
Sandro