pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: What direction do we think, Pivot needs to go to be even more useful ?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:25:29 GMT
Hi Othmen,
     Thank you for weighing in, but ... The question that was posed was
not really meant as a "bash Pivot" moment, but to get some constructive
criticism.
     So, if you think the API is "very poor", what do you mean exactly?
Our company has written a 150,000 line application, that is currently
shipping, using Pivot and I haven't found the API to be very poor at
all!  So, I would be interested to see what specifically you don't like
and where you have had problems (if you have started using it, that is).
     Also, I think your entire email was not sent because it stops in
mid-sentence...

Thanks,
~Roger Whitcomb