pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 2.0.3 - Round 2
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 03:26:57 GMT
My vote is:

[+1] release

Tests I performed:
- Verified the text RAT reports
- Compared SVN tags/2.0.3 with current branches/2.0.x contents.
- Downloaded .tar.gz and .zip files and verified MD5 and SHA-1 checksums
- Untar the sources and compare to current SVN "branches/2.0.x"
- Build (using "ant") the sources to verify no errors (using Java
1.6.0_43 on OSX)
- Check the generated Javadoc (selected pages)
- Check the Javadoc generated from source vs. Javadoc packaged in the
binary distribution:
   * Some non-date differences noted in the following files:
     - index-all.html
     - package-tree.html
     - class-use/Dictionary.html
     - class-use/Group.html
     - class-use/List.ItemIterator.html
     - and some others
   * I'm going to discount these as due to slightly different JDK
versions used
- Verify the correct version number in the README file
- Quick verify of the fixed bugs in RELEASE-NOTES
- Untar the binary distribution, unjar the files and verify selected
files same as the source .class build
- Plug the binary distribution files into our application and verified
correct operation of a number of things

~Roger Whitcomb