pivot-dev mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Pivot 2.0.3 - Round 3
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 21:34:30 GMT
My vote is:

[+1] Publish

Tests done:
* System is OSX 10.6.8, JDK 1.6.0_45 (x86_64)
* Download all .zip and .tar.gz files, check MD5 checksums.
* Compare contents of .zip files with contents of .tar.gz files and
verified they are identical.
* Run "clean", "package", "doc", "test" targets on both source
directories.
* Tested .jar files built from source with our application.
* Tested binary .jar files with our application.
* Browsed Javadoc in all four locations (generated from source
directories and from shipped binary files).
* Browsed text RAT reports.
* Compared 2.0.3 tag with current branches/2.0.x code and found only
expected differences.
* Compare both source downloads with contents of tags/2.0.3 and verified
they are identical.

Also ran a number of other tests on Windows of these same files for
previous vote and found no problems.

~Roger Whitcomb