pivot-dev mailing list archives

From David Ray <david....@barchart.com>
Subject ListButton - Auto key input completion
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:37:28 GMT
Hi Guys,

	By any chance could someone point me to the relevant listeners/renderers necessary to implement
auto-completion on a ListButton?

	I know with the degree of polish that pivot has, that there is some ready-made implementation,
I just wouldn't know where to find the
	relevant mechanisms and idioms for usage?

Much Obliged - and I'm loving Pivot's degree of finish thus far,

David