pivot-dev mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: ListButton - Auto key input completion
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:11:11 GMT
Hi David,
	That's for using Pivot!  Have you looked at SuggestionPopup?
(see the tutorial here:
http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/suggestion-popups.html)

~Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: David Ray [mailto:david.ray@barchart.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:37 AM
To: dev@pivot.apache.org
Subject: ListButton - Auto key input completion

Hi Guys,

	By any chance could someone point me to the relevant
listeners/renderers necessary to implement auto-completion on a
ListButton?

	I know with the degree of polish that pivot has, that there is
some ready-made implementation, I just wouldn't know where to find the
	relevant mechanisms and idioms for usage?

Much Obliged - and I'm loving Pivot's degree of finish thus far,

David