pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inject properties in Application
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:46:42 GMT
Hi Roger, thanks for the feedback.

> I'm thinking there is an elegant solution to this, but I'm not seeing it at the moment.
me too :-) ...

> But, I do see the idea that you need to pass variables through to the application (somehow).
ok

> So, the question is:  how to do this best without breaking existing programs....
but all should be as an addition, no existing methods changes (from an
user point of view) ...

> Maybe a small test case / POC would help to define the problem more clearly?!
yes, I'll try next week. I'll add a JIRA issue as wish for 2.1 and
attach a patch if possible.

Of course if others have some comment/suggestion, we are here ...

Thanks for now.

Bye,
Sandro