pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Query on Menu elements
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 16:12:00 GMT
Hi all,
in some big applications (and even web sites) I see an interesting feature:
the ability to Search for a feature, searching it from all available
Menus (and maybe even in form/pages contents).

Could be an Improvement for 2.1.0 where by default when I
add/change/remove a Menu Item I could update a related data structure
(be default in-memory, and maybe with different implementations by
application code if needed) ...
To expand this, we could even think on a more complete indexing on any
Label, but this could be nother step ...

What do you think ?

Note:
on Menu Items, there is something tro improve (for example in how
dynamic they are) ?

Bye,
Sandro