pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject Theme Listeners?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 16:07:39 GMT
It has just come up in our application that we'd like to be able to have the user select the
general font of the application, which (I'm thinking) we could accomplish by setting the Theme
font to the user's selection.  But, there is no easy way to have the whole UI recreated with
that new Theme font.  So, I was wondering why there are no ThemeListeners, such that if a
Theme color or font was changed that everyone who was using that color/font would get notified
and could relayout/repaint....

What do you think?  Is this overkill?  Or is there a better way to recreate the whole UI if
something like a theme color or font was changed dynamically?

~Roger