pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Any idea why tests are failing?
Date Sat, 13 May 2017 03:57:14 GMT
The answer is in Ant documentation for JunitTask

haltonfailure Stop the build process if a test fails (errors are considered
failures as well). No; default is off.
You should add a <failureproperty>pivot_unit_fail</failureproperty> in the
JunitTask configuration, and then at the very last task you should add a
<fail><condition> checking if that property has been set.

Cheers
Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer