pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : Pivot-maintenance on Java 8 #1120
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 23:09:52 GMT
Hi Roger,
I changed the maintenance build from using Java 7 to Java 8 mainly because
JRE 7 should not occurs any more now (instead of creating by scratch a new
Jenkins job) ... if needed I can take a look.

On trunk I agree that a build on Java 7 is no more needed, at least I could
disable it.

Bye

Il 15/Mag/2017 23:35, "Roger and Beth Whitcomb" <RogerandBeth@rbwhitcomb.com>