pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : Pivot-trunk on Java 7 #1232
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 12:23:33 GMT
Hi all,
just re-created a Jenkins Job for building Pivot maintenance (2.0.x) with
Java 7:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Pivot-maintenance%20on%20Java%207/

Note that existing (original) task:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Pivot-maintenance/

is built with latest Java 6 ... if needed I can rename it to have more
evidence the Java release used.

As promised, the build of trunk with Java 7 has been disabled:

https://builds.apache.org/user/smartini/my-views/view/Pivot/job/Pivot-trunk%20on%20Java%207/

Just for info, when creating a new job in Jenkins it's simple to use an
existing job as a skeleton (I didn't remember this) :-) ...

Roger, one last thing: on the migration of requirements to Java 8 (for
trunk), could you add a JIRA issue (linked to 2.1.0) so we can track it in
release notes ?

Bye,
Sandro