pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: Jenkins build is back to normal : Pivot-trunk on Java 7 #1232
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 16:52:25 GMT
Done:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-998

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandro Martini [mailto:sandro.martini@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 5:24 AM
To: Developers - Apache Pivot <dev@pivot.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : Pivot-trunk on Java 7 #1232

Hi all,
just re-created a Jenkins Job for building Pivot maintenance (2.0.x) with Java 7:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Pivot-maintenance%20on%20Java%207/

Note that existing (original) task:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Pivot-maintenance/

is built with latest Java 6 ... if needed I can rename it to have more evidence the Java release
used.

As promised, the build of trunk with Java 7 has been disabled:

https://builds.apache.org/user/smartini/my-views/view/Pivot/job/Pivot-trunk%20on%20Java%207/

Just for info, when creating a new job in Jenkins it's simple to use an existing job as a
skeleton (I didn't remember this) :-) ...

Roger, one last thing: on the migration of requirements to Java 8 (for trunk), could you add
a JIRA issue (linked to 2.1.0) so we can track it in release notes ?

Bye,
Sandro