pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Reinventing RCP
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 06:24:19 GMT
A first step  could be to NOT convert all of Pivot to another language, but
to use a Java->WebAssembly compiler;
https://github.com/appcypher/awesome-wasm-langs#java

Once that is working, look at integrating other languages, allow Pivot
users to not use Java, as well as look at what sections of Pivot itself
would benefit from moving to another language.

Just an idea. I have no cycles at all to participate in such.

Cheers
Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer